Did we miss out on the iCar?
According to J. Crew CEO and Apple board member Mickey Drexler, Jobs even envisioned rethinking the automotive industry. Speaking at Fast Company’s recent Innovation Uncensored conference, Drexler clued the audience in on some insider Apple knowledge.
“Look at the car industry; it’s a tragedy in America. Who is designing the cars?” Drexler said. “Steve’s dream before he died was to design an iCar.”
Like pretty much everything else he did… I would have bought an iCar.
(Source: Fast Company)
- rekidetiar reblogged this from fastcompany
- i11matic likes this
- joshuawoods likes this
- thatthingwhenyou reblogged this from tammygordon and added:
- shaneguiter likes this
- tammygordon reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- ahngdawn reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- ahngdawn likes this
- freshtracksinc likes this
- j-h-s likes this
- foxwithsocks likes this
- futurist-foresight likes this
- tomyfriendsinthetritons likes this
- id-d reblogged this from fastcompany
- fastcompany posted this